Columbia Sportswear (COLM) call put ratio 1 call to 2.2 puts into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) February call option implied volatility is at 51, March is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 89 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1 call to 2.2 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!