Colgate-Palmolive (CL) July weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, August is at 19; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 31 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on July 30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Berkeley Lights Inc. (BLI) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put amid wide price movement
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!