Cloudflare (NET) weekly IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cloudflare (NYSE: NET) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 143, February is at 96; compared to its 52-week range of 50 to 119 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 11. Call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) IV is as shares near low end of 8-month range
- Seagate Technology (STX) IV at high end of range on more calls than puts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) April weekly 1507.50 straddle priced for a move of 5% into quarter results