Citigroup (C) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) April call option implied volatility is at 54, May is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 78 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 15. Call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) call put ratio 1 call to 5.4 puts with focus on May 23 puts into quarter results
- Target (TGT) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) May option implied volatility at 64 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesCiti, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!