Citigroup (C) April 73 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) April 73 straddle priced for a move of 3% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) Files Registration Statement for Proposed IPO
- Call Buying Activity in Duke Energy (DUK) Targets 5.5% Upside in Shares Through Mid-June, Amid Elliott Management Headlines -Susquehanna
- Walmart (WMT) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!