Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts into quarter results
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 67, May is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 70 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on April 21. Call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Electronic Arts (EA) option IV increases on more puts than calls
- Electronic Arts (EA) May weekly 140 straddle priced for a move of +/- 6% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!