Chewy (CHWY) weekly IV above 52-week range into quarter results
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chewy (NYSE: CHWY) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 145, April is at 83; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 117 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 30. Call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7.4%