Chewy (CHWY) call put ratio 1 call to 3 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs recovered from crash show Autopilot was not enabled & this car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chewy (NYSE: CHWY) April weekly option implied volatility is at 107, April is at 77; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 117 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 30. Call put ratio 1 call to 3 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) option IV low into quarter results and outlook
- CSX Corp. (CSX) IV at 44 into quarter results and outlook
- Abbott (ABT) option implied volatility low into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!