Chevron (CVX) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chevron (NYSE: CVX) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, August is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 51 into the expected release of quarter results today before the bell. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Moderna (MRNA) option IV near low end of range
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) option implied volatility decrease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!