Chesapeake Energy (CHK) call put ratio 6.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ: CHK) May call option implied volatility is at 44, June is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 77 into the expected release of quarter results on May 11. Call put ratio 6.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Micron Technology (MU) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) option implied volatility after FOMC policy decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!