Chesapeake Energy (CHK) IV above 300 into capital outlook
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) May weekly call option implied volatility is at 315, May is at 295; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 523 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on May 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Chesapeake Energy (CHK) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 5%
- Amazon (AMZN) option implied volatility amid shares down 2.3%
- Micron Technology (MU) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!