Canaan Inc. (CAN) call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 19%
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaan Inc. (NASDAQ: CAN) 30-day option implied volatility is at 292; compared to its 52-week range of 152 to 303. Call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual put option volume: STNE VIPS CAN BEKE
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts as shares sell off 4.2%
- CarMax (KMX) option implied volatility low, shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!