CSX Corp. (CSX) IV at 44 into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CSX Corp. (NASDAQ: CSX) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, May is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 54 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on April 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put, weekly IV above 100
- Rackspace Technology (RXT) option IV at 56, below 52-week high of 146
- Party City (PRTY) call put ratio 218 calls to 1 put with focus on January 7.5 and 15 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!