CME Group (CME) IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 34, February is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 96 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!