Bumble (BMBL) May option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) May call option implied volatility is at 73, June is at 59; compared to its 52-week range of 61 to 104 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on May 12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) call put ratio 9.6 calls to 1 put with focus on June 27 calls into quarter results
- GameStop (GME) 30-day option implied volatility at 191
- Oracle (ORCL) call put ratio 1 call to 2.5 puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!