BlackBerry (BB) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) April option implied volatility is at 205, April is at 121; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 478 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- Canopy Growth (CGC) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put with focus on April 1 weekly calls
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 35 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls