Best Buy (BBY) calls more active than puts into quarter and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 74, March is at 66; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 107 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 25.Call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) Piloting Paid Membership Program In Select Markets
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put