Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) calls active as shares rally 54%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 430, February is at 230; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 214. Call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put as shares rally 54%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into quarter results and outlook
- GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts
- Pinduoduo (PDD) IV near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!