Barrick Gold (GOLD) call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrick Gold (NASDAQ: GOLD) February call option implied volatility is at 62, March is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 103 into the expected release of quarter results on February 18. Call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Ford Motor (F) April 12.50 calls active
- Bank of America (BAC) April 40 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!