Bank of America (BAC) April 40 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) April 40 straddle priced for a move of 3% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beyond Meat (BYND) May weekly 120 straddle priced for a move of +/- 10% into quarter results
- DraftKings (DKNG) May weekly 51 straddle priced for a move of +/- 8% into quarter results
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) put volume and IV increases into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!