Avis Budget Group (CAR) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Shares drop for third day, yields soar as markets brace for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) August call option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 49 to 95 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Range Resources (RRC) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put as shares rally 7%
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) IV flat into investor meeting
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) call put ratio 4.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!