Avis Budget Group (CAR) call pu ratio 1 call to 1.2 puts into quarter results
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) February call option implied volatility is at 139, March is at 77; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 321 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.2 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) April IV at 41 into quarter results and outlook
- Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 5.1 calls to 1 put
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) April IV at 59 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!