Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put with focus on weekly 150 calls
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, February is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 90 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on January 27. Call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into set up for late April quarter results
- Active options: AAPL TSLA PLTR FUBO AMZN NIO BABA SNAP FB MSFT
- Silvergate Capital (SI) call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!