Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into events
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) April call option implied volatility is at 29, May is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 62. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into Apple event on April 20 and the expected release of quarter results on April 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) June option implied volatility bid quarter results
- Electronic Arts (EA) May weekly 140 straddle priced for a move of +/- 6% into quarter results
- Walt Disney (DIS) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!