Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into set up for late April quarter results
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) April and May call option implied volatility is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 62. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into expected release of quarter results on April 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) June option implied volatility bid quarter results
- Electronic Arts (EA) May weekly 140 straddle priced for a move of +/- 6% into quarter results
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) option IV near upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!