Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into events
- Dow ends at record high as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 31, May is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 62. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Apple event on April 20 and the expected release of quarter results on April 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL TSLA PFE AMD WFC AMZN GM FB NVDA PLTR NIO
- PayPal (PYPL) option volume and IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Zynga (ZNGA) May 9, 9.5, 10 and 10.5 put spreaders active into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!