Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put with focus on July weekly (30) 150 and 155 calls
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put with focus on July weekly (30) 150 and 155 calls
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL NKE TSLA PLTR CRM NVDA AFRM UBER AMD AMC
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 3.22 calls to 1 put
- Active options: AAPL TSLA FB LCID SOFI VALE UBER NVDA PLTR AMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!