Apple (AAPL) February weekly 144 straddle priced into quarter results
- Wall St rises as bank fears fade, focus on inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Alibaba's (BABA) logistics unit Cainiao pursuing IPO at over $20B valuation - Bloomberg
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Roku (ROKU) stock gains on plans to cut 200 jobs, 6% of workforce
Get Alerts AAPL Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) February weekly 144 straddle priced for a move of 5% into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) analyst says headset faces delay, uncertainty over WWDC launch
- General Electric (GE) 30-day option implied volatility at 33 as shares trend higher
- UBS shakeup, chipmaking cheer, SBF bribery charge - what's moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!