American Airlines (AAL) call put ratio 4.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 140, February is at 89; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 292 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 28. Call put ratio 4.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarMax (KMX) option implied volatility low, shares near record high
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts as shares sell off 4.2%
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!