Alphabet (GOOGL) calls more active than puts as shares sell off 2.5%
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 41, November is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 46 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on October 26. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) option prices bid into quarter results next week
- Ambarella (AMBA) December weekly IV bid into the expected release of quarter results
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) call put ratio 1 call to 1.2 puts into stocks lower in early premarket
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!