Alibaba (BABA) IV is as shares near low end of 8-month range
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 31, May is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56 into the expected release of quarter results on May 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AMZN BABA PLUG MSFT DKNG F ABNB SQ MARA UBER ET AAL
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) May option implied volatility at 188 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!