Alcoa (AA) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) April call option implied volatility is at 113, May is at 59; compared to its 52-week range of into 53 to 105 the expected release of quarter results after the bell on April 15. Call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Utz Brands (UTZ) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Wix.com (WIX) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) option IV near upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!