Akamai Technologies (AKAM) calls more active than puts on flat IV
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 55, February is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 71 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 9. Call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Aphria (APHA) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put