Akamai Technologies (AKAM) call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 65, February is at 46; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 71 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 9. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) IV at high end of range on more calls than puts
- Mattel (MAT) call put ratio 6.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Snap (SNAP) June 30 calls active into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!