Airbnb (ABNB) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 125, March is at 78; compared to its 52-week range of 57 to 114 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) call put ratio 6.1 calls to 1 put with focus on May 35 calls into quarter release
- Whirlpool (WHR) weekly IV light on increasing IV into quarter results and outlook