Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) call put ratio 4.8 calls to 1 put into quarter release and outlook
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 114, February is at 64; compared to its 52-week range of 43 to 117 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on January 26. Call put ratio 4.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- Bank of America (BAC) April 40 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- PayPal (PYPL) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put as banks trade at upper end of range