Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, August is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 71 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on July 27. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put with focus on September 105 calls
- Increasing unusual option volume: CNQ NXE ATER TMC ETRN UNIT FIVN
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment (MLCO) option volume increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!