Abbott (ABT) option implied volatility low into quarter results and outlook
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 22, May is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 44 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell Technologies (DELL) IV flat into hosting a financial analyst Q&A webcast
- Etsy (ETSY) option volume and IV up into quarter results and outlook
- Square (SQ) weekly IV above 100 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!