Abbott (ABT) call put ratio 6.6 calls to 1 put into quarter release and outlook
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, February is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 27. Call put ratio 6.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts into quarter results
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Seagate Technology (STX) call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook