PURA Highlights Environmentally Sustainable Hemp Alternatives To Over $1 Trillion In Existing Industrial Products And Services
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dallas, TX, February 11, 2021 OTC PR WIRE Puration, Inc. (OTC PINK: PURA) today confirmed a multimedia, online presentation scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, February 12, 2021, to preview the company’s plans to construct a 70-acre facility designed to provide interactive, demonstrable education on the potential of hemp to provide environmentally sustainable alternatives to over $1 trillion in existing industrial products and services currently damaging the environment.
The 70-acre facility is the cornerstone of the company’s overall Farmersville Hemp Brand strategy designed to accelerate the overall market growth of hemp derived products beyond the industry forecasted 2027 $15 billion market size.
The presentation will include details on the roles of PAO Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PAOG), North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: USMJ) and Alkame Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: ALKM) in PURA’s Farmersville Hemp Brand strategy.
Watch for an announcement tomorrow with a link to the presentation.
For more information on Puration, visit http://www.purationinc.com
Disclaimer/Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Companys current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that Alkame will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the Companys contracts, the Companys liquidity position, the Companys ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lead Edge Growth Opportunities, Ltd Announces Closing of Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Over-Allotment Option in Connection with its Initial Public Offering
- Augusta Gold Announces Donald Taylor as President and CEO
- New Stratus Energy Announces Option Grants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOTC PR Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!