iPark and CEO Billy Lerner Expand Their Parking Network in New York, Opening Another Garage Location in the Upper East Side in 2023
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2023) - iPark, New York City's premier parking service provider, has announced the opening of a brand-new garage location in Manhattan's Upper East Side. This is the latest expansion for the company as CEO Billy Lerner continues to build iPark's portfolio throughout the New York metropolitan area.
The Upper East Side has evolved into a bustling residential hub, with a growing population and escalating traffic. It attracts numerous tourists who flock to Central Park and explore the upscale shopping and dining options of this borough. This influx of residents and tourists has brought to the forefront the scarcity of parking spaces available. With a new parking garage, Billy Lerner and iPark are working to fulfill the diverse parking requirements of the local community.
iPark's upcoming expansion in the Upper East Side epitomizes CEO Billy Lerner's consistent commitment to providing customer-focused and efficient parking services to New Yorkers. In line with iPark's other locations, this parking garage is equipped with secure amenities and competitive pricing, to provide customers with a modern and simplified parking experience that the company has become known for.
This new development reflects Billy Lerner's ongoing efforts to adapt to the changing parking landscape in New York and to enhance its network of facilities throughout the city.
Email: [email protected] - 855-472-7569
SOURCE: iPark NYC.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/187084
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turnium Technology Announces Change of Auditor and Appointment of New CFO
- VirTra Debuts New Integration of VBS4 at I/ITSEC 2023 to Support Military Clients
- Movember Canada Closes The Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!