ZeroSwap Labs Launches ZeeDEX, a Multichain Compatible Liquidity Aggregator, Enabling Users to Swap in Zero Fees and Gasless Manner
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Singapore, Singapore--(Newsfile Corp. - November 24, 2021) - ZeroSwap Labs launches ZeeDEX, a decentralized exchange with a multichain compatible liquidity aggregator. ZeeDEX will be live on BSC first and will integrate more chains subsequently.
Figure 1: ZeroSwap Labs launches ZeeDEX, a multichain compatible liquidity aggregator, enabling users to swap in zero fees and gasless manner.
Today, globally Decentralized Exchange (DEX) alone accounts for 100M+ transactions per day and the top 10 DEXes witness ~7B+ trading volume per day. These staggering numbers are just the beginning of an era and also possibilities that await ahead.
The DEXes offers enhanced security through self-executing smart contracts, which further eliminates the need for a 3rd party agency, resulting in a fair & transparent direct Peer-to-Peer (P2P) trading ecosystem and experience.
ZeroSwap, since its inception, has been committed to building a robust, multichain ecosystem, which allows users to participate in token sale via ZeeDO, move their funds cross chain via ZeroSwap Bridge, and now they would be able to swap on multichains in a gasless manner using ZeeDEX.
Zero-Swap aims to be the best interface for accessing on-chain liquidity in the cheapest way possible. In the context of DEX specifically, ZeroSwap aims to provide a secure, fast, and seamless multichain zero gas fee trading experience to its users. With this in mind, ZeroSwap is launching its native DEX aggregator platform, ZeeDEX. To start with, the ZeeDEX will be live on BSC, and subsequently, will integrate more chains. Currently, it's live on Testnet.
In the words of Chandrashekar Ramu, Co-Founder & CEO of ZeroSwap:
"In the coming times, we will see developments around liquidity mining, thereby converting it to an in-house DEX platform, multichain farming, governance protocol, and mobile integrations, to name a significant few."
For more latest updates and announcements, follow ZeroSwap on:
Media Contact -
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/104967
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Direct Communication Solutions, Inc. Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering and Application for Uplisting to NYSE American
- Cohen Milstein Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Northwest Biotherapeutics Against Major Market Makers for Market Manipulation
- Easy Ice Buys Long-Time San Diego Business Cube Aire, Bringing Unique Ice Machine Subscription to New Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!