Vibronyx Awarded Defense Logistics Agency Contract to Assess Contract Quality Control
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nashville, Tennessee--(Newsfile Corp. - April 16, 2021) - Vibronyx, a supply chain technology and analytics services company, has been awarded a Phase I contract with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) to assess the current state of its Contract Quality Control capabilities across $35B of annual spend, and develop a Transformation Playbook to help guide the people, processes and technology improvements needed to modernize a critical element of the armed services' supply chain.
To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here.
- The DLA has awarded Vibronyx with a Phase 1 contract to assess its current Quality Contract Control capabilities.
- The focus of Phase 1 is helping DLA improve Warfighter readiness, reduce workload, increase percentage of contracts executable upon award, and drive increased supplier participation as well as increased competition for DLA contracts.
- The results of the project will be used to define a Phase 2 plan that will develop solution scenarios, perform rapid prototyping and, define a transition and sustainment plan.
Click image above to view full announcement.
Founded in Nashville in 2018, Vibronyx is both a minority and veteran owned Supply Chain technology and analytics services company helping clients solve the world's toughest digital and cybersecurity supply chain challenges. With deep expertise in strategic consulting, data management, data integration, advanced analytics and cybersecurity, Vibronyx helps organizations better mobilize and fortify their supply chains using technology-enabled services and a pragmatic approach to digital transformation. Leveraging the power of AI, machine learning, blockchain, RPA and other emerging technologies, its team of strategists, systems architects, data engineers and data scientists design smarter, more efficient and more effective supply chains. Learn more at vibronyx.com.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/80690
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hub Craft and Legendary Paul Pierce will be launching TRUTH in Massachusetts
- Texas Central Signs Contract with Webuild to Serve as Design-build Lead for Historic Project
- CMTC Helps Machine Shop Improve Operations with Lean Training
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!