VG Pecunia Limited Steps Up Engagement with Strategic Stakeholders with Series of Summits
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Copenhagen, Denmark--(Newsfile Corp. - August 13, 2022) - VG Pecunia has launched a series of Strategic Stakeholder Summits in support of efforts to improve key stakeholders' ability to engage with the company on important issues pertaining to VG Pecunia Limited's upcoming developments, achieving market growth and the company's current capabilities.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
The ongoing series of strategic engagements kicked off with a Strategic Partners Summit hosted by VG Pecunia Limited at the end of March 2022 and has since seen a total of four summits being held in the past few months with the most recent Summit having concluded early this month.
This initiative by VG Pecunia Limited responds to the management's aim of having the company's key stakeholders play a greater role in its growth and development through gaining a deeper understanding regarding the company's operations and capabilities as well as the provision of constructive feedback.
As such, the series of Strategic Stakeholder Summits focused on familiarizing stakeholders with VG Pecunia Limited's goals, business activities and capabilities as well as the holding of consultations to receive feedback.
VG Pecunia Limited's Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Benjamin Huang noted the important role of stakeholder engagement in establishing "a robust channel of communication that promotes fruitful and sustainable cooperation between VG Pecunia Limited and our key stakeholders".
He further added that "this series Strategic Stakeholder Summits has been very valuable in forging a stronger sense of participation as well as two-way communication between VG Pecunia Limited and our stakeholders."
According to VG Pecunia Limited, planning is underway to hold another Strategic Stakeholder Summit in the upcoming months.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/133608
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Recovery Project Reports Average One Year Patient Recovery Rate of 42%, CEO Damon Georgalos Now Seeks to Increment New Services Nationwide
- Amplify Energy Update on San Pedro Bay Pipeline Permit
- Belite Bio Presented 12-Month Interim Results of LBS-008 Phase 1b/2 Study in Adolescent Stargardt Disease at AAO Annual Meeting 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!