Trican Well Service Ltd. Announces New Appointment to the Board of Directors
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - November 29, 2021) - Trican Well Service Ltd. (TSX: TCW) ("Trican" or the "Company") announces that it has appointed Mr. Stuart O'Connor as a director, effective November 29, 2021. He will also serve as a member of the Audit Committee and the Safety, Human Resources and Compensation Committee.
Mr. O'Connor is the Chair and Co-founder of Arcurve Inc., a full-service technology and software development company. He currently serves on the Board of the Calgary Stampede. He is a member of the Advisory Roundtable for the Platform Innovation Centre, and of the Strategic Advisory Board of the Snyder Institute at the University of Calgary's Cumming School of Medicine. Prior to that, Mr. O'Connor was President of Merak Projects, Chair of Flint Energy Services Ltd., former Partner at a national law firm and Chair of Hull Services. He holds a Bachelor of Science (Chemical Engineering) degree from the University of Calgary and a Bachelor of Laws degree from Queen's University.
Following the appointment of Mr. O'Connor, the Board will consist of six members.
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Trican provides a comprehensive array of specialized products, equipment and services that are used during the exploration and development of oil and gas reserves.
Requests for further information should be directed to:
President and Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: (403) 266 - 0202
Fax: (403) 237 - 7716
2900, 645 - 7th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 4G8
Please visit our website at www.tricanwellservice.com
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/105756
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGHL (GBP): NAV(s)
- Ageas and FPIM/SFPI: Transparency notification
- WISeKey to Participate at the Blockchain Conference “Trends in the World of NFTs and Crypto” Presented by Maxim Group and Hosted by M-Vest on January 27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!