Townsquare Media, Inc. Announces Participation in the Q4 Virtual Investor Summit
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Purchase, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2021) - Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE: TSQ) today announced that Bill Wilson, CEO, & Stu Rosenstein, CFO, will be attending the Q4 Virtual Investor Summit. Mr. Wilson and Mr. Rosenstein will highlight the Company's transformation into a Digital First Company that generates nearly 50% of total revenue from its Digital Platform and Solutions during a presentation on Wednesday, November 17th, at 10:15 A.M. Eastern Time (ET). A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the investor relations page of Townsquare's website at www.townsquaremedia.com.
Event:Q4 Investor Summit
Date: November 16-17th, 2021
Presentation: November 17th at 10:15 AM ET
- 1x1s will be available for qualified investors
- The conference is completely complimentary to qualified investors. Please register at Complimentary Investor Registration
About Townsquare Media, Inc.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 25,950 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com. For more information, please visit www.townsquaremedia.com, www.townsquareinteractive.com, and www.townsquareignite.com.
For further information:
Townsquare Media, Inc.
About the Investor Summit
The Investor Summit (formerly MicroCap Conference) is an exclusive, independent conference dedicated to connecting smallcap and microcap companies with qualified investors. The Q4 Investor Summit will take place virtually, featuring 90+ companies and over 500 investors comprising of institutional investors, family offices, and high net worth investors. Sectors Participating: Biotech, Communication Services, Consumer, Energy, Energy/Tech, Financial, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, and Tech/Crypt. Contact: [email protected].
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/102809
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BluMetric Environmental Announces Fiscal Q2 2022 Financial Results
- North American Specialty Laminations New Brand Positioning
- Elevation Gold Reports Revenue of US$13.5 Million Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!