The Stable Publications Announces Plans to Diversify its Media Expansion Beyond Printed Publishings
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Jacksonville, Florida--(Newsfile Corp. - May 27, 2022) - The Stable Publications is in the process of diversifying its printed only media source within a 6-month time frame. This initial change allows for continued growth and diversification in the companies' portfolio," said Horse Wren, Chairman at The Stable Publications. Stable Publications overall goal is to become a media conglomerate with interests in distribution of media products. The Stable Publications will also seek partnership deals with similar businesses to further the diversification process.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
Multi-media has changed drastically with the emergence of the internet. However, the Stable Publications will remain printed publishers to cater to a niche market, and retain its loyal readers. The company feels this rule of thumb will give the restructuring process traction in the coming months.
The restructuring plan is titled Publishing 2.5.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/125589
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Michael Takes Centre Stage on Royal Mint Collectable Coin
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Maison Solutions, Assertio, Dada, and Cummins and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Inspiring Vacations reveals insider tips for first time visitors to Sri Lanka
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!