Stellar Makes IOS 14: The Tracking Solution Publicly Available from August 01, 2022
- Futures subdued after sharp Wall St selloff on Fed worries
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Dollar holds firm on upbeat U.S. data, RBA rate rise lifts Aussie
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Acquire Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) for $12/Share, or $2.8 Billion
- PepsiCo to cut hundreds of jobs at HQ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regensburg, Germany--(Newsfile Corp. - August 1, 2022) - German-based company Stellar has launched IOS 14: The Complete Tracking Solution for Facebook Ads for public access from 1st August 2022. The idea to make the tracking solution available publicly is to help the agencies and e-commerce brands get an added advantage from the same. The company Stellar was founded in 2020 by digital entrepreneurs Darko Atanasov and Stefan Stojchevski who aimed to transform digital advertising.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
IOS 14: The Complete Tracking Solution has been given free access set-up for the businesses so that they can accurately understand the origin of conversions from paid traffic sources. The advanced parameter tracking solution provides 100% real-time reporting for all the traffic and sales data, which includes Ad creatives, Ad placements, Ad sets, device type, country source, and conversion rate based on the given factors.
Starting from 1st August 2022, Stellar will be providing free strategy sessions on its official website https://stellar-commerce.com to help businesses, e-commerce brands, and agencies make real-time decisions based on accurate data and improve their KPIs.
Stellar's Official Website: https://stellar-commerce.com
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/132413
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIFT-UP Financial Services Unveils LIFT-UP Resolution Retirement Framework to Help Tech Executives Reduce Taxes & Receive Income in Retirement
- Editas Medicine Announces Positive Safety and Efficacy Data from the First Two Patients Treated in the RUBY Trial of EDIT-301 for the Treatment of Severe Sickle Cell Disease
- ZRG Acquires Hub Recruiting, a Tech Enabled RPO Provider
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!