SEC Responds to Investor Demand by Bringing Together Agency Information About Climate and ESG Issues
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Washington, D.C.--(Newsfile Corp. - March 22, 2021) - The SEC today launched a new pageon its website to bring together agency actions and the latest information about climate and environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. In response to increased investor demand for this information, the page will appear on the front page of SEC.gov and will be updated as the agency continues to respond to investors.
Our all-of-SEC approach looks at how climate and ESG intersect with our broader regulatory framework to get investors the information they need to plan for their financial future, said SEC Acting Chair Allison Herren Lee.
Click the image below to see the new page.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Morgan Stanley is Warming to WisdomTree Investments (WETF) as Bitcoin ETF Finds New Markets
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh