Hollywood Flower Shop and Speakeasy, House of Petals, Launches in the Metaverse
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - May 21, 2022) - Real-world House of Petals (HOP), owned by model and entrepreneur Joey House, is launching in the metaverse, backed by a substantial team of celebrity creatives, strategists, and innovators. Combining careers full of digital marketing, technological, music, and blockchain expertise, the team promises to deliver a project that is as compelling as the House of Petals daytime flower shop and nighttime speakeasy.
Growing their virtual community, they will be releasing all access badges that enable holders to mint guitars and flowers that transform into avatars. Working to develop a well-rounded and full community experience, they will be hosting coordinated real-world events for metaverse holders only. "We are bringing together a dynamic team that covers skill sets across the creative industries," says Joey House of House of Petals.
Leading the charge alongside Joey House, are Duquan Brown, Chase Wimberly, and Carrie Lyn. "This leadership team is dynamic and talented, between Duquan's music industry knowledge, Chase's developer skill set, and Carrie's blockchain history, I am confident in our ability to deliver an exceptional project."
HOP is poised to bring exclusivity to the metaverse. Hosting music events with a speakeasy feel, the nostalgic, classic, and one-of-a-kind experiences offered by the community will be a draw to wide audiences.
To learn more about House of Petals in the metaverse, visit their website (https://hoDnft.io/).
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/123404
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LBank Exchange Will List Ari10 (ARI10) on June 29, 2022
- CANVAS Is Now Available for Trading on LBank Exchange
- LBank Exchange Will List Global Trading Xenocurrency (GTX) on June 27, 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!